One genre I am considering producing for the profolio project is romance. I am interested in this genre because there are a lot of good film openings that are romance. Such as "People we meet on vacation" and "The Bride!". According to state press romance movies are targeted more toward women than men. They like seeing characters their own age dealing with things they might be dealing with. They use warm and soft to make it look cozy. It also uses a lot of close ups to show emotions and loving looks. For the marketing they usually use social media platforms and post pictures of the characters looking at each other or almost kissing to build suspense.
www.statepress.com/article/2013/11/romantic-comedies-shape-our-expectations-not-realities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR editing
Post production is basically where all the separate parts of my project finally came together to make a real movie. I spent most of this ti...
-
Post production is basically where all the separate parts of my project finally came together to make a real movie. I spent most of this ti...
-
I want to show the shooting process and how it is like on set for my film opening secrets. It’s one thing to see the final edited version wi...
-
I chose Psychological Thriller as my chosen genre for the portfolio project. Three examples of film openings under this genre is Gone gir...
No comments:
Post a Comment